Our business transactions are based on trust.
Our Mission & Values
We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism and our business code of ethics. We believe in transparency as the foundation of our ambition to create lasting value, upholding the interests of our employees, clients and the communities where we operate.
We act with a sense of urgency, to demonstrate our ability to respond to client needs with real, tangible and pro-active solutions that strengthen customer confidence and reinforce our market credibility. We value our diverse, talented workforce and inspire them to achieve their fullest potential and provide opportunities for their future. We aim to make a mark in the replacement arena, creating milestones that will make us a brand trusted and recognized for our first in class services. We pursue excellence in the way we do business by doing it first, doing it right and doing it best!
- To honour God in all we do;
- Adding Value;
- Making a difference;
- Pursue excellence;
- Develop our people;
- Passion for growth;
- Grow Profitably.
Our Guiding Principles
As a result, each of our employees will demonstrate:
- A determination to achieve high personal standards
- A commitment to continuous improvement and tailored innovation
- A focus on providing excellent customer service beyond expectation
- A willing responsiveness to customers -resulting in a 'can-do' attitude
- Flexibility and planned improvement based upon clear ideas and targets
Our Commitment to B-BBEE
We're committed to the development and improvement of South Africa. In accordance with our policies, EFS Empower is a certified level 2 B-BBEE contributor.
35 Felixstowe Street,